https://ies-fem.ipb.ac.id/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/IMG-20210319-WA0011.jpg 904 1280 eskyar_new2021 https://ies-fem.ipb.ac.id/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/logo-dept.-Eksyar-300x65.png eskyar_new20212021-03-16 11:25:042021-03-19 21:24:3513th International Conference on Islamic Economics & Finance
13th International Conference on Islamic Economics & Finance/0 Comments/in News /by eskyar_new2021
Brochure-of-13th-ICIEF and 7th-IIMEFC 2021 FINAL ED
The 13th International Conference on Islamic Economics and Finance and The 7th International Islamic Monetary Economics and Finance
“Strengthening Islamic Economy and Financial System in the Post Pandemic Era, Digitalization and Sustainability”
25th – 27th October, 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has been affecting the global economy since 2020, with a series of stimulus, economic aid packages, and other policy responses implemented by governments to combat the spread of the disease and to survive the recession. The unprecedented event serves as momentum to rethink an economic system that is stable, resilient, inclusive, and sustainable, along with a strong social safety net system. Rapid digital transformation supported by the rise of the sharing and collaborative economy has also contributed to a more effective and efficient resource allocation. This development has shaped a new normal for the global Islamic economy, which requires breakthrough initiatives and innovations to strengthen the ecosystem of the Islamic economy that synergizes Islamic finance, Islamic social finance, halal industries, and Islamic businesses, to achieve inclusive, resilient, and sustainable growth.
The purpose of this “Call for Papers” is to serve as the avenue for some alluring areas and questions in the field of Islamic economics and finance and to list and reiterate the topics that arise from the development of the global Islamic economy in an environment of new normal and digital transformation. The join 13th International Conference on Islamic Economics and Finance (13th-ICIEF) AND 7th International Islamic Monetary Economics and Finance Conference (7th-IIMEFC) will provide an ideal platform for dialogue and discussion among the practitioners, academics, higher degree students, researchers, as well as the policymakers around the world. The aim is to discuss issues with respect to strengthening the ecosystem of the Islamic economy in the new normal, within the Islamic economics and finance frameworks.
The Sub-themes of the conference cover but not limited to the followings:
1. New Normal, Digital Transformation, and Islamic Economy
2. Halal Economy for Organic Growth Towards Global Value Chain
3. Islamic Social Finance and Innovations for Productive Economy and Poverty Alleviation
4. Islamic Finance Development and Breakthrough Innovations
5. Risk Sharing Economy for Stability and Resiliency
6. Islamic Entrepreneurship, MSMEs, and Start-ups in Smart Economy
7. Islamic Economy and Sustainability
8. Green Economy, Circular Economy, Business and Clean Technologies
9. Institutions and Islamic Economy
10. Global Talent Development for the Digital Age in Multi Sectors of Islamic Economy
BEST PAPER AWARDS
There will be Best Papers Awards with prize money.
• Papers accepted for publication in JIMF (Journal of Islamic Monetary Economics and Finance) will be rewarded IDR 15.000.000
• Papers accepted for publication in IJAZ (International Journal of Zakat) will be rewarded IDR 1.500.000
Kindly submit your submissions directly to the following Website address:
Registration and Submission Open: 1st March 2021
Deadline for Submission of Final Papers: 1st August 2021
Acceptance Notification of Accepted Paper: 25th September 2021
Conference Dates : 25th-27th October 2021
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!